WORDL3S is a three-letter words deduction game for two players.
GOAL: Guess the secret three-letter word of your opponent within 12 attempts using a combined process of deduction and elimination.
• 36 cards, each with six 3-letter words
• six secret word match cards
• pair of dice
• a set of deduction forms.
Read the Latest Rules
Print more Deduction Forms.
Elimination is a 2- to 4-player game played with the 36 word cards and one die.
1. Shuffle the cards and form a grid of three or four face-up cards.
2. Give each player eight cards.
3. Place the remaining cards face-down in a draw pile.
Goal: Be the first to get rid of all your cards.
Each player must play a card or pick up from the draw pile.